Our women's summit is a conference and gathering that focuses on issues that are of particular importance to women. Our events often bring together women from diverse backgrounds and professions to discuss topics such as gender equality, women's empowerment, leadership, entrepreneurship, health and wellness, and more. Our Women's summits provide an opportunity for women to network, share their experiences, and learn from one another. We would feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops, and other interactive activities designed to engage participants and foster meaningful dialogue. Our Women's summits are an important way for us to raise awareness of women's issues, promote gender equality, and support women in achieving their personal and professional goals.
This Summit will create a platform to showcase the various business talent, learning and capacity building skills, educational skills knowledge and strength capabilities that exist within the African Caribbean Migrants Diaspora Women
Target Audience: To have a minimum target number of 100 participants at every summit, mainly women and business stands.
Goals: The goals of an African Caribbean Migrant summit is to promote the well-being and success of individuals of African and Caribbean descent who have migrated to a new country. This would involve working towards achieving greater social and economic equality, advocating for policies that address the needs of African Caribbean migrants, and building a stronger sense of community and belonging among African Caribbean migrants and their families network.
Vision: My hope has the CEO, Founder, Initiator and Consultant is creating a mandate to support African Caribbean Migrants women entrepreneurs to participate in rural, urban and international trade, to create a platform for ordinary women like me in becoming extraordinary women in all our area of life under the platform of our organisation through organising this summit in bringing us together with a different voice "Africa Caribbean Migrant Women Summit IRE”
Aim: To empower and liberate African Caribbean Migrant women that are ordinary women becoming extraordinary through entrepreneurship, story sharing, networking, socialising, media engagement and being a voice to others.
Mission: To celebrate African Caribbean Migrant Ordinary Women becoming Extraordinary through power of networking platform to achieve greatness.
Objectives: The objectives of an African Caribbean Migrant summit is to address the specific challenges and issues faced by individuals of African and Caribbean descent who have migrated . These challenges include language barriers, cultural differences, discrimination, and difficulties accessing healthcare, education, employment, and other services.,
Purpose: The purpose of an African Caribbean Migrant summit is to provide support and advocacy for individuals of African and Caribbean descent who have migrated. This summit would involve providing resources and services to help individuals integrate into their new communities, connecting them with other individuals and organizations, and raising awareness about the unique challenges and issues faced by African Caribbean migrants in building a strong network.
What we offer are
- Looking to network with business professionals?
- Want to improve your resume?
- Need help managing your time?
- Looking for an opportunity to socialise, business wise, and economically impact the lives of African Caribbean Migrant women owned businesses
- Looking for who buy from Women Owned Businesses and Social Enterprises across the African Continent, Caribbean Islands, women that celebrate Leadership among women and Migrant lead women businesses finding root in Irish business and living here in Ireland, Join us.
- This summit will create a platform to showcase the various business talent, learning and capacity building skills, educational skills knowledge and strength capabilities that exist within the African Caribbean Migrants Diaspora Women.
- It will provide prospects, opportunity to scout professionals both for delegates attending and presenters speaking integration through networking.
- The summit will bring key female influencers from this various background African Caribbean Migrants Diaspora Women in Ireland to sharing on multiple sectors and industries across their regions and beyond.
- The summit is designed to address personal capacity development, employment generation, career development to stimulate business and knowledge exchange in and with the African Caribbean Migrants Diaspora Women Business Community in Ireland and locally
If you answered yes to any of these, our “Spotlight Information Forum” is the place for you to be
Reason why you need to book An Information Stand OR Exhibition Stall @ Our Summit?
- The simple difference here, to me, is exhibits are items or objects displayed at an exhibition whereas exhibition is the formally organised event at which items are shown for public view at a trade fair or business fair or event fair.
- Exhibitions provide face-to-face customer contact, which is the best way to build on relationships and form new ones with potential customers.
- The beauty of a stall exhibition or information stand is that you can share your product or service with a pre-selected audience while investigating the competition and building relationships with new customers
- Exhibit with us to gives you a powerful platform for meeting new customers, reaching out to your existing clients, and building a more established and reliable brand.
- An exhibition, in the most general sense, is an organised presentation and display of a selection of items. In practice, exhibitions usually occur within a cultural or educational setting such as a museum, art gallery, park, library, exhibition hall, or World's fairs
- To develop and strengthen your brand,
Join us to build your network with other great women
Planning a women's summit event can be a complex and challenging undertaking, but with proper planning and organization, it can also be very rewarding. Here are some steps we are following to plan our successful women's summit event:
- Define the purpose and objectives: We Start by identifying the purpose of our women's summit event and the goals we want to achieve. What topics and issues do we want to address? Who is our target audience, and what do we want them to gain from attending the event? Define our objectives and keep them in mind throughout the planning process.
- Choose a theme and format: Decide on a theme for our event and consider the format that will work best to achieve our objectives. Will it be a conference, workshop, or a combination of both? Will we have keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops, or other interactive activities? Consider what will be most engaging and relevant for our target audience.
- Set a budget: Determine the budget for our women's summit event and allocate funds for different aspects of the event, such as venue rental, catering, marketing, and speaker fees. Identify potential sources of funding, such as sponsorships, grants, and ticket sales.
- Select a venue and date: Choose a venue that can accommodate the size of our event and the format we have chosen. Consider accessibility, amenities, and location. Set a date that allows enough time for planning and promotion.
- Invite speakers and panelists: Identify keynote speakers, panelists, and workshop leaders who can speak to our theme and objectives. Ensure that they represent diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Plan the logistics: Determine the logistics for our event, such as registration, accommodations, transportation, audio-visual equipment, and catering. Ensure that all logistics are organized and communicated to attendees in advance.
- Promote the event: Use a variety of channels to promote our women's summit event, such as social media, email marketing, and press releases. Ensure that our messaging is clear and concise, and that we reach out to our target audience.
- Manage the event: Ensure that the event runs smoothly by having a dedicated team to manage logistics, facilitate sessions, and handle any issues that may arise.
By following these steps, we can plan a successful women's summit event that addresses important issues, engages our audience, and achieves our objectives